List the various instruction set and architecture of 8085 microprocessor.
Instruction Set :
Data Transfer Group : The data transfer group of instruction include following instructions :
- MOV Rd, Rs
- MOV R, M and MOV M, R
- MVI R, data
- MVI M, data
- LXI Rp, 16 bit data.
Arithmetic Operation Group : The arithmetic group of instruction include following instructions :
- ADD R
- ADD M
- ADC R
- ADC M
- ADI data
Logical Group : The logical group of instructions include following instructions :
- ANA R
- ANA M
- ANI data
- ORA R
- ORA M
Branch Group :
1. Jump instructions
- JMP address
- Conditional jump instructions
2. Call and return instructions
- CALL address
- conditional jump instructions
- conditional Ret instructions
- RST N
Stack and Machine Control Group : The stach machine control group of instruction include following instructions :
1. PUSH Rp 2. POP Rp 3. SPHL 4. XTHL 5.NOP
Architecture of 8085 microprocessor : We divide the architecture in different groups as follows :
1. Arithmetic and logical group.
2. Register group.
3. Interrupt control group.
4. Serial I/O control group.
5. Instruction register, decoder, timing and control group.
|Functional block diagram of 8085A microprocessor|