Athos was developed to give athletes and coaches unprecedented insight into what happens at the muscular level, to better understand the physical output of their training and competitive performance. We are committed to helping athletes of all levels perform at their highest potential, in and out of competition. Our mission : build better athletes.
Interested in joining? We're looking for highly-motivated and driven employees who help us stay on the cutting edge of creativity and innovation.
This role requires you to be a jack-of-all-trades and a master of the UI for both web and mobile. Working effectively as a team player as well as on your own is crucial to the success of this position. If you’re naturally curious and can learn to create new tech/stacks/techniques/tools and processes you will be a great fit. We need someone who can think big picture and execute all the way down to the code-level. You will be looked to for recommendations and guidance as we trial different solutions with our cross-functional teams. In this role, you’ll be expected to build quick proofs-of-concepts and clean production systems and applications at scale. Comfort with ambiguity is a must.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years experience professional development
- UI frameworks and vanilla tech experience
- UI Expert: Native Mobile, Web (browser)
- React/React Native/Obj. c/Swift
- JS (Vanilla, ES6, Webpack, Node.js, NPM, React)
- HTML/DOM/Templating (Haml, Jade, Handlebars)
- CSS 2+3 (sass/less/animations/transitions/flexbox)
- Optimization techniques, best practices, and when to use them
- Lean development / Data-driven, iterative development
- End-to-end testing (UI + application code; i.e. unit testing, integration testing -- nightwatchjs + browserstack)
- Examples of building shareable code xplatform (ios/web)
- Server-side scripting (node/js, rails/ruby, flask/python)
- AB testing w/ GA
- Third party metrics/analytics tools/services: segment, GA, mixpanel, GWT
- Heavy on mobile UI (React Native + Native) with an eye to "cross platform sharing"
- Working with Product/Design/Engineering teams to define actionable goals and tasks
- Defining technical requirements and tradeoffs to achieve those goal
- Own everything between you and the end user. (tool chain, testing, deployment, bugs)
- Fun, creative and collaborative work environment
- Medical insurance through Cigna
- Dental & vision insurance through Guardian
- Life insurance
- Catered lunches and exceptional snack game
- In-house personal training, mobility workshops & yoga
- Long-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- Commuter benefits
- Mobile phone reimbursement
- Flexible PTO
Athos is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
View or Apply to original Job here
Post a Comment