We believe in making the creative process easier for anyone with a camera. Our first product, GNARBOX, is a pocket-sized computer that can backup, edit, and manage media faster than ever before. Whether you’re on the slopes, trails or in the studio, GNARBOX provides the tools and platform necessary for editing and sharing photos and videos at the speed of life.
We are looking for a driven Social Media Manager to grow an existing social media base by leveraging the content avenues and opportunities provided to GNARBOX. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap created by the individual.
- Build and execute social media content strategy based on given resources and skills of GNARBOX team
- Curate daily content with rich and dynamic stories (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Collaborate with other departments (sales, PR, etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Harnessing and growing a strong community of followers who rally around the GNARBOX culture and product
- Communicating and collaborating with key Influencers in the GNARBOX community and beyond
- Communicating and collaborating with key Brands in the GNARBOX community and beyond
- Creating and curating multi-channel marketing campaigns (i.e. Parties, Events, Trade-shows, etc.)
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Proven working experience in social media strategy creation, implementation and tracking
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Self-motivation, working with a strategic mindsight, customer oriented attitude, and strong multitasking and organizational ability.
- Demonstrable experience or understanding of the Action Sports and Photography worlds
- Created social media content, Instragram preferred.
- Design and style intuitive
Bonus Points For:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- MS Excel, MS Word
- MS Powerpoint
- Google Docs suite
- Social media networks
- Facebook ads manager
You may thrive in this role if you:
- Like working in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy problem-solving in complex situations
- Want to apply previous experience to a project that will be impacted by your work and thought-leadership
- Are passionate about photography, videography, editing, or the creative process generally
- Want to interact with an engaged community of customers and grow that community
- Adhere to best practices in testing concepts, iterating, and improving upon processes and methodologies
What We Can Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Health benefits
Gnarbox is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.