DescriptionOction, Hong Kong's hottest auction application is working for a talented Web Developer to build the web component of our mobile application.
About Us:Unforgettable shopping experiences start with Oction. Don’t just beat the queue and get marginal
Upcoming auctions will include smartphones, laptops, bluetooth speakers, smart watches, accessories, and more.
HOW IT WORKS
1) All auctions start at HK$0.00 with a 10-second countdown
2) Each bid must be placed before the 10-seconds run out
3) Each bid placed raises the price by HK$0.01 and the countdown resets to 10 seconds
4) Last bidder wins and can purchase the product at the final auction price
UNBEATABLE DISCOUNTS ON OCTION
Get up to 90% discount on must-have gadgets! Choose from our curated catalog of premium, brand name gadgets.
Each bid costs about $1-2. Before bidding, simply load your account with bids and you’re ready to go! Better yet: refer your friends and get free bids!
SECURE PAYMENT PAYMENT METHODS
Pay using PayPal or via credit card. Our gateways are encrypted by 256-bit SSL to ensure maximum security during your Oction experience.
“BUY NOW” OPTION WITH CREDIT REFUND
If you lose an Oction, you can choose the “Buy Now” option to purchase the item at a discount while getting your used credits refunded for free.
- Developing the Web Version of Oction
- Creating a dynamic, user friendly web platform
- Ensuring high-quality standards of programming are met
- Work with our development team to craft new features
RequirementsThe requirements are as follows:
- Experience in building dynamic web applications
- Easily viewable portfolio of work
- Prior experience in startups a bonus
- Degree in Computer Science or related field a bonus
BenefitsAs a member of Oction you'll be entitled to the following:
- Competitive Salary
- Possible Stock Options
- Flexible Working Hours
- Working With A Small, Dedicated Team