We believe in making the creative process easier for anyone with a camera. Our first product, GNARBOX, is a pocket-sized computer that can backup, edit, and manage media faster than ever before. Whether you’re on the slopes, trails or in the studio, GNARBOX provides the tools and platform necessary for editing and sharing photos and videos at the speed of life.
Gnarbox is looking for a Customer Support Associate that is dedicated to solving problems, paying close attention to detail, and troubleshooting problems on the fly. Taking care of the customer’s needs is a top priority and Gnarbox is dedicated to go above and beyond. Being able to handle customer facing interactions with excellent communication skills as well as being able to stay calm under pressure are important qualities for this position.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A strong work ethic and willingness to work extra hours if needed, and even provide some support on weekends when customers are most active.
- An ability to troubleshoot technical issues at a moment’s notice while being able to communicate with the customer effectively.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Be a strong camera and technology user that is capable of interfacing comfortably with customers not just from a technical perspective, but also being able to empathize with the issues the customer is facing.
- Be able to identify sales opportunities and be able to close on them at the right time.
- Be located in the general Los Angeles area.
- Manage daily customer support via live chat, which includes educating leads who may have questions about GNARBOX and supporting current customers.
- Troubleshoot and provide technical support via live chat and answer technical questions/troubleshoot in the Facebook Creators group.
- Submit relevant bugs to the software test log daily.
- Keep the Marketing and Product departments up to date regarding customer requests and issues so that changes can be implemented when necessary.
- Take responsibility for any customer shipping issues and product returns.
- Ensure that all customer contact is positive and resolves any issues in a way satisfactory to both the customer and company.
- Continue to build a community of users who trust Gnarbox to provide them with top notch support from shipping to technical support, knowing that the company is receptive to feedback and suggestions.
What we can offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Health benefits
Gnarbox is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.