Working at Nexla
Nexla is an early stage company built by successful repeat entrepreneurs and backed by top enterprise VCs and Angels. We are building the next generation of data infrastructure for a world with ubiquitous machine learning. We are not your average Silicon Valley job opportunity. It is a strategic choice for those who want to build an entrepreneurial career for those who like to solve hard technical problems, love the sense of ownership and enjoy working with nice, smart people all the while keeping work-life harmony.
We were a Startup Battlefield company at Techcrunch and winners of Startup Showcase at Oreilly Strata Hadoop
Senior Software Engineer, Web Frontend
- Mulitple job openings for this role.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Proficiency in modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Proven ability of building large scale web applications and shipping high-quality features
- Experience responding to feature requests, bug reports, performance issues and ad-hoc questions
- Great interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills; including the ability to create technical specifications, debate technical tradeoffs, and explain technical concepts to business users
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals and ability to design complex software systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics
CultureAt Nexla we are building a well grounded culture with people who are driven and ambitious yet nice and collaborative. We are a great place if you like to work with people who can become your lifelong friends, mentors and trusted advisors. Come because you like to work with a well-aligned team where our strong belief in teamwork helps everyone get better, where you can learn from them and they are also keen to learn from you.
Nexla's culture is built on 5 pillars
- Have Empathy - towards customers, colleagues, family and everyone else
- Be Curious - ask, innovate, learn, repeat
- Be Intellectually Honest - we don’t push it under the rug
- Achieve Excellence - don't just try, get it done!
- Remember to Relax - it's a marathon, not a sprint
- A flat organization with open and transparent culture. Everyone has a say and all opinions are valued
- Fast growing company with great opportunity to quickly assume leadership roles
- A culture where the immediate priorities are balanced with medium and long term view for each person's career as well as the company as a whole
- A place where you get what you need and deserve without ever having to ask
- Top notch health and medical benefits for you and your family
- Generous, industry leading stock options
- Unlimited time off because you don't hold back your time and effort the company shouldn't hold back your time-off to relax
Post a Comment