Digital Project Manager
Location: Austin, TX
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Mid Level
3rd Fastest Growing Small Company in Central Texas, now proudly wearing the recently awarded "Best Places to Work in Austin" for 2016 title!
We help daring brands optimize their business outcomes through continuous testing & personalization. Every idea, every product, every experience -- driven by data. Imagine that. That’s Clearhead.
Headquartered in Austin, TX, Clearhead was founded in 2012 by former ecommerce executives obsessed with the intersection of design, analytics and product innovation. Today, we provide user experience design, product development, analytics and strategic consulting solutions grounded in pioneering testing and personalization expertise. Our diverse roster of clients includes Adidas, CVS, Express, Patagonia, Tesco, Ulta, and Vitamix.
The 3rd fastest growing small company in Austin and one of the "Best Places to Work" in the city for 2016, we got here by inviting the smartest and most creative people to join our team. We employ a thoughtful process with decades of operational experience in digital business and analytics to help our clients make data informed decisions on how to accelerate their digital businesses. With an emphasis on simplicity of process, elegance of information design, and application of lean startup principles, we teach the largest brands worldwide how to be innovative and data driven at the same time.
Smart, intuitive, organized, task-oriented, checklist-loving, active-listening, line-between-reading, FUN planner to join our team as a project manager.
You are interested in the internet and internet powered businesses. You love the idea of working at a young, growing company. You are familiar with at least one of these: the “Lean Startup”, A/B testing, web analytics.
The Digital Project Manager is the day-to-day person responsible for making sure the “trains run on time” for all of Clearhead’s client engagements. To do so, they will manage all tasks, milestones, key delivery dates, project plans and client status updates in collaboration with development, design, and analytics colleagues to ensure that everything gets done in an orderly and consistent fashion and with a high quality output.
They will do all of this with a smile and a smooth, yet confident touch that leaves their colleagues always wanting to deliver for them.
The end goal of which is to provide Clearhead’s awesome, Fortune 500 Clients with real data and actionable insights, so that they may make revenue impacting decisions based on the validated learnings derived from our work.
- Develop the milestones, tasks and timelines for all projects
- Work with the internal Clearhead team to prioritize all tasks associated with the project plans
- Conduct regular meetings with clients to update them on the status of projects
- Identify key risks to project delivery and develop practical risk mitigation plans
- Create meeting agendas
- Take + distribute meeting notes and actions
- Help produce key client presentations, including analysis summaries and business reviews
- Manage client “scorecards” to ensure our value is consistent with client’s objectives and expectations You
- Love creating (and completing!) task lists
- Hate messes
- Have excellent planning & organization skills
- Create solutions. Not problems.
- Fancy yourself a conversationalist
- Have managed multi-person projects before
- Always under-promise and over-deliver
- Understand basic project management principles including how to run a meeting, how to break big work down into small tasks, how to mitigate risks, etc.
- Are proficient with tools like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- Have experience with modern project management tools like Basecamp, Trello, or Asana
- Can handle a fast-paced, demanding, results driven environment
- Are a self-motivated, fast learner with the ability to operate independently. You can juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- Live in Austin, Texas
- Have experience managing consumer web development projects
- Have experience managing A/B testing efforts and / or web analytics projects
- Love live music and / or office-dogs and / or craft beer AND most certainly well designed products
- Eager to be part of a team that lives their values
To be Clearhead is to be...
Curious. We value sincere interest in what makes things tick -- people, businesses, products & designs. We want to understand the what and the why of every problem we solve.
Open. We value transparency with our employees, our clients and our partners. We want to invite you all into this experiment.
Confident. We trust that our recommendations are likely to succeed on the basis of data. We are not afraid to disrupt, change or fail fast in pursuit of greatness.
Appreciative. We value our time together - the work and the play - with the co-workers, partners & clients we admire and enjoy.
Balanced. We endeavor to find that magical intersection at the corners of inspiration & pragmatism; design & data; work, play & family; urgency & patience; and innovation & evidence.
Post a Comment