Asset Management - Portfolio Data & Insights Analyst
Location: New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma is a financial technology company in SoHo that explores the fascinating intersection of big data, artificial intelligence, and finance. We currently manage over $40 billion AUM with 1,000+ staff spanning New York, London, Houston, and Hong Kong. We apply the scientific method to investment management and are not your typical investment manager. We follow principles of technology and innovation with equal regard to principles of investment management. Fields like machine learning and distributed computing guide us. Since 2001, we have searched for ways that these kinds of technologies can make us better at what we do.
The Portfolio Data & Insights Analyst role is part of the Asset Management Business Development (AMBD) team. AMBD plays an integral role in helping to grow our Asset Management business, which leverages Two Sigma’s research, data, and technology-driven approach to provide investment solutions to leading institutional investors globally. The AMBD group works across teams in modeling / portfolio management, engineering, and investor relations, as well as with colleagues in operational and regulatory-focused areas, to develop and implement our business strategy, cultivate business partnerships, generate and execute on new product ideas, deliver on business expansion initiatives, and drive further operating efficiency for our business.
The Portfolio Data & Insights Analyst role will initially focus on designing, evaluating and implementing portfolio-level data platforms while collaborating with internal PM teams and external facing teams to better allocate and optimize portfolio financing functionalities. Additionally, this position will also be responsible for the improvement of a number of associated business processes and be tasked with both ideation and implementation of strategic workflows.This role requires a strong technical background to support the development of portfolio level reporting at Two Sigma and has the potential to transitioning to a larger strategic role within AMBD.
- Self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills, both business and IT languages.
- Adept coding experience utilizing; Java, Python, C++ or Groovy is a prerequisite.
- Experience utilizing data visualization tools such as Tableau a plus, but not required.
- Asset management industry experience is a plus, but not required.
- Applicants selected will be evaluated on both their technical skills and their ability to demonstrate clear judgment, critical thinking, keen attention to detail, and intellectual honesty.
- Developing tools and platform enhancements to bolster productivity through innovative system-building and automation.
Post a Comment